KERRY EARLEY - DISTRICT COURT JUDGE, DEPT 4
Accomplished attorney who has practiced for thirty years with a strong background in litigation, personal injury, medical malpractice, products liability, pharmaceuticals, premises liability, insurance, business, and complex litigation. Proven ability in representing clients in legal matters from pre-litigation phase through all stages of litigation including trial and appeal. Broad trial experience representing a wide variety of clients including hospitals, physicians, allied health professionals, product manufacturers and distributors, architects, contractors, business owners, insurance companies, and personal injury clients.
Richard Harris Law Firm
Of Counsel, November 2007 -2012
• Handle complex personal injury cases specializing in catastrophic injuries.
• Personally handle all aspects of litigation including complex and high exposure cases.
• Successfully litigated various types of cases in excess of one million dollars.
Earley Savage Law Firm
Sole Partner, 1993- October 2007
• Formed own law firm specializing in civil litigation representing a wide variety of clients.
• Responsible for management and administration of the law firm with staff of over forty employees including attorneys and support staff.
• Personally handled all major cases involving high exposure and catastrophic injuries. Provided legal counseling to firm’s clients regarding employment and regulatory issues.
Barker, Gillock, Koning, Brown & Earley Law Firm
Partner, 1982 -1992
• Litigated caseload concentrating on malpractice, premises liability, and business related litigation. ·
• Managing partner responsible
• Bachelor of Arts Degree
• Member Alpha Sigma Nu-National Jesuit Honor Society
University of San Diego School of Law
•Juris Doctor Degree
• Member Law Review of University of San Diego
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Network of Trial Lawyers
Seminar Committee Chairman
• American Law Firm Association
• Mountain States Super Lawyer
• Nevada Super Lawyers
• AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
• Martindale-Hubbell Member of Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
• Member of National Registry of Who's Who
•"The Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by American Trial Lawyers Association
• Best Lawyers in America
• Las Vegas Life Magazine - Super Lawyer
Paid for by the Committee to Re-Elect Kerry Louise Earley